A vision board (or dream board) is a collection of pictures and words that inspire and motivate you to reach your goals. They represent the changes you’d like to see in your life. Maybe you want to eat healthier meals, get back to the gym or just spend more quality time with family and friends. Just aks your self, how would i like to see my life a year from now.
One of the most important things about creating vision boards is how to choose vision board pictures. This is also the part that many mistakes happen.
Some just take a bunch of just nice unrealistic pictures. Then when they look at there board, they get demotivated. Best way to go about it, is to make a short term vision board, and put pictures on your board that are realistic, inspire and motivate you. Pay very good attention when you choose your pictures, What do you feel, when you look at the pictures? Do you feel lack or do you feel driven to go after your goal. The feeling you get by looking at the picture is key!
Here are a few tips to help you select the right Vision Board pictures:
- Be specific: Choose pictures that specifically represent the things you want to manifest in your life, such as a picture of a beach if you want to manifest a vacation, or a picture of a house if you want to manifest a new home.
- Make it meaningful: Choose pictures that have personal significance to you. For example, if your goal is to be more adventurous, you might choose an image of a place you’ve always wanted to visit or an activity you’ve always wanted to try.
- Be positive: Choose pictures that evoke positive emotions, such as happiness, joy, and excitement. Avoid pictures that evoke negative emotions, such as fear, anxiety, or doubt.
- Keep it balanced: Mix up your pictures to create a balance between different aspects of your life, such as career, relationships, health, and personal growth.
- Print or Cut out your pictures: Instead of using digital pictures, it’s better to print or cut out the pictures you’ve chosen and put them on your vision board, this will help you to connect more easily with the pictures and goals you’ve chosen.
Why should I use Pictures and Visualisation?
Visualizing your dreams through the law of attraction can help to manifest them into reality. The law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive thoughts, feelings, and intentions, you can attract positive experiences and circumstances into your life.
Visualization is a powerful tool that can help you to focus your thoughts and feelings on your desired outcome, and by regularly visualizing your dreams, you can create a clear and specific picture in your mind of what you want to achieve. This can help to increase your motivation and determination to make your dreams a reality, and can also help to align your subconscious mind with your conscious intentions. Additionally, visualization can help you to identify and overcome any obstacles or challenges that may be preventing you from achieving your goals.
When Manifestation Magic Happens
It’s important that your visual make you feel good and send a powerful message to your subconscious mind. Because that’s where the manifestation magic happens. With most things in life, less is often more. The same goes for your vision board. If you have too many photos, don’t worry. Take a few moments to review your ideal life. What would your best life look like? Then look at all the photos you have chosen for your board, and ask yourself if you really need all of them to have the ideal visual representations of your desires. There are a few things to keep in mind when creating your final dream board.
Your eye should be able to quickly grasp what your goal is, and this should trigger the right emotions in you. Therefore it should be clear that your board should not be too chaotic. Clutter can be a major abundance block, that is why it’s so important to keep your. Manifestation tools clutter- free.
Why should I use a Vision Board app?
Vie app is an easy (and fun) way to visualize your goals and keep them top of mind. We have come a long way since the days of cutting images out of magazines and pinning them to a cork board. Vie app gives you instant access to hundreds of pictures, has a journal so you can stay on track on your goals, get access to affirmations to boost your confidents, motivational quotes to keep you going and a social feed to get and share ideas.
A slide show of pictures for a vision board can be created using Vie App. Here are the general steps to create a slide show of images for your vision board:
- Open the Vie App to add your goals.
- Insert the right pictures for each goal.
- Add affirmations to your pictures to help you remember what each picture represents and what your goal or dream is.
- Set the slide duration: You can set the duration for each slide and adjust the time as you wish.
- Review your slide show and make any necessary adjustments. When you are satisfied with your slide show, save it in the format that is suitable for you.
It’s important to remember that a slide show of pictures for a vision board is just one way to create a vision board, you can also use a physical board and glue or tape your pictures on it.